Thursday, August 13, 2009
I had a lot of fun with the cover of the book. I used a fairly stiff iron on interfacing, and then sewed felt on the inside of the book covers. All the pages of the book are put together with a sewing machine, and if I did it again, I would sew everything with a machine! Some of my favorite designs are from a quiet book that Heather Jean's grandma (I think) made for when she was a kid!
- blizzard's pillow
- backpack, pencil roll, and lunchbag
- O's birthday crafts in progress
- the shirt
- Handkerchief Bag
- Oliver + S Pants
- Family Room
- Butterfly Wings
- Hair things
- Quiet Book
- I think the shoes are one of my favorite pages. ...
- I haven't made Jonah yet (haven't found flesh...
- I didn't do the picnic basket right, but it s...
- It might be a little difficult to see where t...
- ▼ August (14)