Thursday, August 13, 2009
I haven't made Jonah yet (haven't found flesh-toned felt yet). I am hoping one of the Heathers (an excellent opportunity to say this again:) will design it for me (ha ha). The flowers are put on with snaps. The mailbox lid is just sewn to the book across the bottom. I am not happy with my notebook page; you can tell that it was the last thing I did on the book. I was obviously tired of working on it! Oh, and for the apples, I sewed 2 pieces of fabric together, and used the button hole function on my sewing machine; wish I hadn't done that last part, as I had difficulty getting them centered (should have done this before cutting out the apples).
- blizzard's pillow
- backpack, pencil roll, and lunchbag
- O's birthday crafts in progress
- the shirt
- Handkerchief Bag
- Oliver + S Pants
- Family Room
- Butterfly Wings
- Hair things
- Quiet Book
- I think the shoes are one of my favorite pages. ...
- I haven't made Jonah yet (haven't found flesh...
- I didn't do the picnic basket right, but it s...
- It might be a little difficult to see where t...
- ▼ August (14)