Thursday, August 13, 2009
It might be a little difficult to see where the extra branch is on the nest. It is lying basically horizontal towards the left side. For the dress-up clothes and clock hands, I added interfacing so they would be stronger. Also, in between the 2 clock hands I put a washer so that they would slide better. Wish I would have done that for the mailbox.
- blizzard's pillow
- backpack, pencil roll, and lunchbag
- O's birthday crafts in progress
- the shirt
- Handkerchief Bag
- Oliver + S Pants
- Family Room
- Butterfly Wings
- Hair things
- Quiet Book
- I think the shoes are one of my favorite pages. ...
- I haven't made Jonah yet (haven't found flesh...
- I didn't do the picnic basket right, but it s...
- It might be a little difficult to see where t...
- ▼ August (14)