Thursday, August 13, 2009
I didn't do the picnic basket right, but it still gives a chance to practice opening and closing buckles. I should have had the belt coming up from the bottom of the picnic basket. I did use the sewing machine to put together the weaved basket. It was really quite easy to do. For the girl's hair, I tacked it down at the center and once on each side (where you can see that the hair is bunched up). I put velcro on the cookie jar lid, but not sure if this was a great idea b/c velcro sticks to all the felt; not just where you want it.
- blizzard's pillow
- backpack, pencil roll, and lunchbag
- O's birthday crafts in progress
- the shirt
- Handkerchief Bag
- Oliver + S Pants
- Family Room
- Butterfly Wings
- Hair things
- Quiet Book
- I think the shoes are one of my favorite pages. ...
- I haven't made Jonah yet (haven't found flesh...
- I didn't do the picnic basket right, but it s...
- It might be a little difficult to see where t...
- ▼ August (14)